Lip skin is more sensitive than the skin on the rest of your body. As a result, it is prone to chapping and cracking, necessitating the use of lip care products. They aid in the maintenance and care of your lips. In general, every girl adores wearing bright and vibrant lip color. However, if your lips are not properly cared for, even the most vibrant colors will appear dull and unflattering on your lips.
Here are six tips to get healthy and perfect lips:
- Drink a lot of water: There is no product on the market that can replace this essential step. Your lips, like your skin, look plump and healthy when it’s well-hydrated. If your body is dehydrated, your lips may appear dry, dark, and dull. Caffeine is a diuretic, which depletes your body of much-needed moisture. Take water with you wherever you go and drink at least eight ounces of it per day
- Exfoliate regularly: While we all understand the importance of exfoliating our skin, it’s easy to overlook the fact that our lips require some as well. In the morning, gently massage your mouth area with a damp washcloth or a toothbrush in circular motions before applying your lip products. This light exfoliation will remove dry, dead skin cells from your lips while also increasing circulation to the area.
- Moisturize and preserve: Unwanted symptoms of unhealthy lips will result from a compromised skin barrier. It’s critical to protect this barrier by using the right lip care products for your specific needs. Read product labels and avoid ingredients like petroleum jelly, camphor, and toxic ingredients, which can irritate and exacerbate dry lips over time. Refrain from licking your lips because the digestive enzymes in your saliva break down your delicate skin barrier, leaving your mouth chapped and sore
- Exercise for circulation: When you exercise for your skin, it improves your skin and also is better for lips. It doesn’t matter if you exercise a few times a week or do something quick and brisk every day; it all helps. Deep breathing allows oxygen to move more cohesively throughout the body, which has a lovely anti-aging effect, and it also promotes efficient elimination, which is reflected in the health of your skin.
- Know your ingredient list: Skin thinning is a natural part of the aging process. It is caused by the breakdown of collagen and the loss of fat cells. But did you know that the right ingredients can help slow this process and rejuvenate your lips? Pure cold-pressed organic oils as well as superfood ingredients, antioxidants can help to replenish the lips naturally.
- Eat for healthy lips: We all know that what you put inside your body reflects on the outside, so it is highly recommended to eat raw, nutrient-rich superfoods regularly to keep the lips well-nourished. It’s also important to eat plenty of leafy green vegetables, nuts, and fresh fruit, as well as omega-rich fats like avocado, all of which help your skin glow from within. You could even add some fresh green juice to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals.
At Japan Collection, we offer a carefully curated selection of skincare products. We bring you the best skin Japanese lip balm by DERMED and yameKAGUYA, which are formulated with the most effective Japanese skincare ingredients. You can search our website for high-quality online skincare products in UAE